Between Heaven and Hell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Accepted] sm0ke Application

sm0ke
    sm0ke

[Accepted] sm0ke Application Empty [Accepted] sm0ke Application

Post  sm0ke Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Name: Emily
    Steam name: eagle_em
    Steam ID: *shrugs* D=
    In game name: -/sm0ke*<3Linux.
    How long you have been playing deathrun? Uhm.. a few months? :O
    Skill level? Mid
    How active are you? On CSS Two or Three times a night usually
    Can you bhop? Yes
    Who referred you to the clan? Honk ofc Razz
    Anyone you know from the clan? Honk xD
    Why do you want join? 'Cause Honk told me too! Razz Nah i like deathrun and I think it's much better when you're playing with people you know/associate with ^^ <33 Very Happy
    Honk.<3
    Honk.<3

[Accepted] sm0ke Application Empty Re: [Accepted] sm0ke Application

Post  Honk.<3 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi sm0ke <333333,
    As im sure you are aware we need to spec you on a server to determine you skill level this is not trial so you are not authorised to wear the tag yet, if your skill impresses us you will be allocated as a trial member which means we will need to watch your activity in game, forum activity and skill for a period of time usually lasting 3 - 5 days. If you get pass this stage you will become a member to do so you will need a yes from each CL.

Thanks for applying,
    Honk.
    Honk.<3
    Honk.<3

Post  Honk.<3 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi sm0ke.
    I am now announcing to you that you have impressed me and in so of doing this i am going to put you to the trial list this now means you can proudly where our tag [внн] aslong as you wear a [T] at then end of your name. As im sure you are aware this is Trial mode we will now be evaluating your forum activity, ingame activity, if you are respectfull and your skill. As you are on trial we now allocate you to follow our Rules if you do not do so we will remove you from trial mode and decline you. To make sure you have read and understood this post please copy and paste this into a new reply
    "I am willing to obey the rules of [внн] now as i am a trial member if i break any i will willingly remove the tag from my name"

Thanks
    Honk.
    sm0ke
    sm0ke

Post  sm0ke Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 pm

I do solemnly swear, under the oath of the bible.. oh.. i mean *ahem*

"I am willing to obey the rules of [внн] now as i am a trial member if i break any i will willingly remove the tag from my name"

Cool
    Honk.<3
    Honk.<3

Post  Honk.<3 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:38 am

Hi-Ho xTasY,
    As im sure you have noticed your trial has been shorter than we said this is due to the fact we have known you have know you a while which knows i can give you my trust to respect all. I have been watching you play now for about 1 month before asking you to join as i have realised how much skill you have at Deathrun. We are accepting you aslong as you follow the rules always and make sure you are active on forums at LEAST 3 posts a week. You can now remove the [T] and happily wear our tag as a full member.
    Thanks you for applying and we hope you enjoy your time with this community and have fun.
    Welcome
    Honk.

Topic Locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:33 am